Zeus and Zoe Blog and Etsy shop is looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and friendly new DT members. We’re looking for Mixed Media artists, scrapbookers, card makers, or any crafters that would like to play with one-of-a-kind vintage items.
As a DT member you will be required to do 2 monthly projects. This term will start in March 2013 and will end in July 2013. You will be assigned certain days of the week every month in which you will post your completed projects on our blog. During your term, you are required to do 1 tutorial and host 1 monthly challenge.
You must have a blog and you must have good photography skills. You will also help us promote Zeus and Zoe blog and Etsy shop any way you can, as long as it is allowed, either on Facebook or scrapbook galleries.
As a compensation, you will receive kits from me containing vintage items worth a few hundred dollars. You will also receive 30% off discount on my etsy shops or any custom kits.
To be considered for this team. Send me at least 4 photos of your best projects, DT commitments past and present. Tell me something about yourself and why you would want to be considered for our design team. This call is open to anyone, international applicants are encouraged to apply.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with all the information requested with the subject Zeus and Zoe DT CALL. If you have any further question, pls. don't hesitate to email me.
Applications must be received by January 27,2013.
Have a look around the blog and check out our DT projects.
Courtesy of Romy Veul of Zeus and Zoe DT
Courtesy of Romy Veul of Zeus and Zoe DT
It's the first day of January, which means that it's also time for a new challenge:
I thought it would be a nice idea to make a New Year's challenge: scrap about your word for 2013. At the beginning of a new year, I always pick a word that I want to live by for that year. For example I have chosen the word 'explore' for 2013, as I want to spend more time exploring the world, exploring chances and exploring myself. My challenge for you is to choose your own word that you want to live by in 2013 and to scrap about this word. This can be in whatever way you want: you can make an art journal, a lay-out, a card, an altered item. Whatever you like to record the word that you want to live by.
This is my example for the challenge. On my lay-out I journaled about my word for 2013, which is 'explore'. I have used several items from my vintage kit from the Zeus & Zoe Etsy store on my lay-out.
In this embellishment cluster I have used a gorgeous Webster's Pages flower and a beautiful vintage button that were part of my Zeus & Zoe kit. Also do you see the beautiful gold lacing below my photo? That was part of my Zeus & Zoe kit too.
You can find more gorgeous embellishments like these in the Zeus & Zoe Etsy store, where you can also put together your own vintage kit.
This month we have an amazing prize to offer, that is sponsored by the Swedish brand Maja Design. The chosen winner and the random winner will both receive a 6 x 6" paper pads from their beautiful 'Walking in the Forest' collection:
Maja Design Corp is situated in Uddevalla, Sweden. We are dedicated to create unique and high quality vintage inspired patterned paper for scrapbooking and crafts. Maja Design was founded in November 2007, and since then been growing over 70 retailers in Sweden and 90 all over the world. Founder Marie Jansson says : "In the fall of 2004, a dear friend asked me to join her to a scrapbooking course. from that moment, i became totally amazed and thrilled by all the beautiful papers and decorations in the art of scrapbooking. After some time as a captivated scrapper, I got curious to create my own patterns. I have always have had a devotion for colour and form, as well as I had great printing facilities close, as I worked at a printers office. Since 2007, I have been blessed to be able to work with my great passion - to design and create coloured coordinated paper".
Please visit us at www.majadesign.nu
On my project I used Maja Design's 'Life by the Sea', 'Life in the country' and 'It's a Vintage Christmas' collection.
These are some of Maja Design's latest collections:
Here are the rules:
1. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the side bar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST, not your entire blog.
2. You may submit as many entries as you would like and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
3. Post this challenge to your blog and mention, in your post, that you are playing along at Zeus and Zoe TOGETHER with a link back to our Zeus and Zoe blog.
4. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st of January.
5. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by email and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Information about our challenges:
1. Zeus and Zoe Challenges are open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
2. Our DT do their best to comment on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning off your word verification.
3. Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are chosen. One winner is chosen by our DT and the other is chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week of the challenge closing and winners are then required to contact Marivic.
5. Prizes not claimed within two weeks will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage of their blog.
7. Winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post on their blog...full bragging rights included!
We can't wait to see your entries for this challenge!
Thank you for your visit!