Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tags, Tags, Tags

Hi there!!

I re-opened my Berry71bleu Etsy Shop a couple of days ago. My handmade etsy shop was closed for over 6 months.

Here are some samples of what I've done..






I love making these tags! I am addicted to vintage images...It's a prefect embellishment to any
scrapbook page, project, mixed media..

You have to come check what my DT has made using the tags..

http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com

I also would like to share with you a doll that I made for my daughter using 
Shelly's pattern. You can find her pattern here on her etsy shop




I am a crafter at heart and I always like to try new things..

Anyway, come back in a couple of days and I will be giving away a Tag to one fabulous follower!

Don't forget my other give away from my previous post..

Love and Peace,
Marivic



3 comments:

  1. What a precious photograph of your daughter holding her doll - no doubt that will always be treasured. Love your tags Marivic, each a piece of art on its own... so many pretty elements and like you, I adore vintage/antique images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those tags are beautiful, the second one is my favorite...and the doll is so cute,,,I bet your daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy tags! You've really excelled yourself with these! And your doll is sooo cute - it looks like your daughter absolutely loves here, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it!