So to get back in the swing of things, I made a project for my friend's challenge.
13Arts is sponsoring this challenge. You have to give it a try! Ayeeda's papers are so artistic, we were so lucky to have them as sponsor for our January challenge. The design team members enjoyed making projects with it!
For the challenge..
Rules of Challenge #5:
1. Please use a photo or a picture with flowers in your project (even as background).
2. Your work must contain also:
- handmade flowers (at least 5 )
- stitching (handmade or machine made)
- pink and turquoise colors
3. Publish your project at your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
4. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
5. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
6. The challenge ends 24.03.2013 at 23:59. Winners will be announced on the 28th of March 2013.
Here is what I made:
You still have time to join, but hurry up.....
I also thought I's share with you some of the tags I've done in the past. I make them and sell on etsy but I do a lot of custom order. If you are interested, just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care and I will be back soon...